Spring Fest – Better Together
March 12, 2016
9 AM – 2 PM
Encouraging a Healthy Community
Join us for this year’s healthy living themed event with a focus on wellness screenings and health education. Free screenings include body fat analysis, spinal stress analysis, blood pressure, bone density, plus chair massages.
Visitors to Spring Fest will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with area vendors at nearly 100 booths, learn about what’s new in the community and enjoy an array of entertainment and activities for all ages.
Don’t miss out on great activities like bulb planting for children, a blood drive and so much more. Youngsters can also participate in a passport activity for a chance to win prizes.
Spring Fest – Better Together 2016 featuring
- Free admission for the public;
- An opportunity to visit businesses and organizations in a professional trade show setting; and
- Outstanding entertainment and demonstrations for all age groups including:
– Trinity Irish Dancers
– UW Marching Band (invited)
– Waukesha Sheriff’s K-9 unit
– Accordian polka music of Steve Meisner
– Pampered Chef food demo
– Bulb planting with Shady Lane Nursery
– Strollin’ Colon
– Health screenings
– H.A.W.S. pet visit
– Inflatable baseball activity for kids
– DECA Charger Corner store
– Mariachi Zamora band
– Hamilton Robotics
– Kids passports with prizes
Please, don’t delay sending in your registration form if would like to participate in 2016. Spaces are limited and we expect to sell out of available booths. If you have any questions, please contact Denise Schwid at (262) 617-7387, the Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 246-4940 or email email@example.com.