Join us Saturday, March 14, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Spring Fest is proud to offer free family fun activities and entertainment
Spring Fest began in 2002 and is held every other year. Spring Fest 2020 will be the 10th event since then. Its purpose is to draw community together and promote healthy individuals and a healthy community.
Our generous sponsors make it possible to have entertainment and advertising to get the word out. Consider being one.
Building on success
- A record number of visitors attended Spring Fest two years ago. Official count from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. was 1,488. Total count including entertainers, vendors and volunteers is nearly 1,800 people.
- 98% visitors who completed a survey said they wanted to attend Spring Fest in 2020.
- The top reasons people said they visited Spring Fest this year is because it was a free community event where they could visit businesses and organizations at their booth, and children’s activities and entertainment were offered.
- The Zumbathon raised $550 for the SOS Food Pantry.
- The blood drive collected 33 pints of blood.
- The Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce welcomed visitors with its spin-the-wheel game and opportunity to win raffle prizes.
- Children loved the inflatable baseball unit, which was busy throughout the day.
- Spring Fest is a free event because of generous sponsors from the local community.
Why people love Spring Fest
- Free stuff – so many vendors have give-aways and SACC is committed to making sure participants have a chance to win great merchandise from its members
- Free admission – other than food court, Zumbathon or purchases in the School Store, everything is free – For that we can thank our major sponsors!
- Health screenings and the opportunity to talk to health care professionals
- Face-to-face communication
- Great entertainment
New for 2020
- Hall of Games for children
- Appearance by Bernie Brewer and other mascots
- Sparklers Dance Team
Plus favorites from past
- Trinity Irish Dancers
- Mariachi Band
- Strollin’ Colon
- Professional facepainters
- Bulb-planting with Shady Lane
- Inflatable games
- Balloon twisting entertainer
- And more to be announced!
Vendors from 2018:
American Republic Insurance Services/Carl E. Trapp II
Dairyland Bus Company