Home » Entertainment
Entertainment details for 2018
- Trinity Irish Dancers – 10 a.m.
- Magician Jerry Campbell – 10 to 11 a.m.
- Mariachi Ensemble Voces y Cuerdas de Mexico – 10:45 a.m.
- Froedtert Helmet Check – Bring your helmet and a Froedtert Trauma Coordinator will be there to make sure it is fitted correctly and review the rules of the road. Great for bikers of all ages. – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Clown balloon twister 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- HHS Cheer Team – free cheer clinic for school-age children – 1 p.m.
- Zumbathon – 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. (Registration is at 11 a.m.). Contact Wendy at email@example.com for more information or to sign up. Several local firefighters will be dancing at the Zumbathon this year so you don’t want to miss out.
Activities throughout the day:
- The Strollin’ Colon presented by Froedtert Health. A room-sized pink inflatable that visitors walk through to see everything in large scale including giant polyps, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and different stages of colon cancer.
- Blood Drive for Blood Center of Wisconsin – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Hamilton High School. Make appointments at www.bcw.edu/SpringFest or calling 1-877-BE-A-HERO.
- Plant a Pot with Shady Lane GreenHouse will help visitors pot a plant to take home.
- FREE Prizes – Spin the Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce prize wheel (located at the Spring Fest entrance)
- Other actvities include: Waukesha Sheriff Department K-9 unit, popular mascots, Hamilton Robotics demonstration, children’s activities & prizes, inflatable speed pitch, Hamilton school groups’ food court, speed pitch inflatable, and the DECA School Store.