More details of 2018 entertainment coming soon.
- 10 a.m. – Trinity Irish Dancers
- Lining up more entertainments similar to past events including: polka – accordion music, Mariachi band, Waukesha County K-9 Unit and UW Marching Band. Waiting for confirmation on times.
Activities throughout the day:
- The Strollin’ Colon presented by Froedtert Health. A room-sized pink inflatable that visitors walk through to see everything in large scale including giant polyps, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and different stages of colon cancer.
- Zumbathon – 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. $10 – Benefits the Volunteer Organization of Women in Sussex. Contact Jane at email@example.com to sign up. MORE INFO
- Blood Drive for Blood Center of Wisconsin – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Hamilton High School. Make appointments at www.bcw.edu/SpringFest or calling 1-877-BE-A-HERO.
- Inflatable baseball – A great indoor activity for kids provided by Hartland Inflatables.