Home » Entertainment
Here are some details on the entertainment lined up for Spring Fest 2018
- Trinity Irish Dancers ~ 10:00 a.m.
- Mariachi Ensemble Voces y Cuerdas de Mexico ~ 10:45 a.m.
- Waukesha K-9 ~ TBD
- Froedtert Helmet..check, Bike..check, Safety..check. Bring your helmet and a Froedtert Trauma Coordinator will be there to make sure it is fitted correctly and come review the rules of the road. Great for bikers young and old! ~ 9AM to 1PM.
- Zumbathon – 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. (Registration is at 11 a.m.). Contact Wendy at email@example.com for more information or to sign up. Several local firefighters will be dancing with the Zumbathon this year so you don’t want to miss out!
Activities throughout the day:
- The Strollin’ Colon presented by Froedtert Health. A room-sized pink inflatable that visitors walk through to see everything in large scale including giant polyps, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and different stages of colon cancer.
- Blood Drive for Blood Center of Wisconsin – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Hamilton High School. Make appointments at www.bcw.edu/SpringFest or calling 1-877-BE-A-HERO.
- Plant a Pot with Shady Lane GreenHouse – they will have a large table in the cafeteria where the visitors can plant some seeds in a pot to take home for a fun spring harvest.
- FREE Prizes – Spin the Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce prize wheel (located at the Spring Fest entrance)